Do you think that you need to take a bromelain enzyme Singapore pineapple supplement for better gut health? Most people would say no.
However, you’d be surprised by how much you can actually benefit from taking enzyme supplements.
Whether it’s for an occasional but dreaded bloated feeling or indigestion, enzyme supplements can come in handy. This is true even if you eat healthily and follow a strict regimen. However, to get the most out of your enzyme supplement, you’ll need to drink it at the right time of the day; otherwise, your benefits will be minimal.
When You Should Take Enzymes Before Meals
The best time to take fruit enzymes is to do it before your meals.
By taking digestive enzyme supplements before you eat, you ensure that it reaches your small intestine before your meal. Digestion might be a long process, starting in your mouth, but it is in the small intestines where most of the process takes place.
The sooner the fruit enzyme supplement reaches your small intestine, the more beneficial it is for your body.
Of course, it’s still okay if you drink your fruit enzyme drink along with your meal. You’ll still be getting a lot of the benefits.
You also need not worry should you forget to take your supplement before or during your meals. You can still safely take them after and reap the benefits.
But, again, to get the most out of your supplement, you should take the drink before your meal.
For those who prefer to eat their meals frequently throughout the day, or are trying to practice portion control can try taking your enzyme supplements at fixed intervals instead. Taking your supplements every 5 hours is ideal in these cases.
Why Digestive Enzyme Supplements Are Good For You
● A lot of people have a deficiency of digestive enzymes in their body. Taking enzyme supplements help mask this deficiency and allow the body to function normally.
● Healthy levels of digestive enzymes help ensure that foods are broken down properly in the gastrointestinal tract. More importantly, a proper breakdown of food ensures that your body extracts as many nutrients from your intake. This results in improved nutrient and energy levels, among other benefits.
● There are different kinds of digestive enzymes, and it’s not always possible to make sure your body has ideal levels of each one.
● Taking supplements can help your body to have enough enzymes for digesting food particles properly, especially as we grow older.
● Children and the elderly need support for their digestion. Taking enzyme supplements can help their stomachs break down food better and ensure good overall health.
If you’re already taking a bromelain enzyme from Singapore’s pineapple supplement, then good for you. If not – why aren’t you?
As you can see, there are many known and proven benefits to taking digestive enzyme supplements every day. As the years pass by, more and more benefits are likely to be discovered, and there are very few side effects.
Remember, you are what you eat. If your body can digest and breakdown food properly, then you are well on your road to becoming a happier, healthier you.